Develop a business plan for a small business
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
Learners who achieve this unit standard produce a comprehensive business plan, which could be used to guide the new business, and/or act as an application for finance.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Describing the types small business that is legal in South Africa.
- Explaining the registrations required for a small business.
- Identifying the importance of market research.
- Understanding the financial aspects of starting a small business.
- Compiling a basic business plan based on a budget for a SMME.
Enroll your 100% free course with a certificate of completion at IHESA
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the new course in your inbox!