Apply life Skills to Everyday Life
Apply life skills to everyday life
PURPOSE OF THE UNIT STANDARD
This unit standard is for persons required to utilise life skills to assist them in the activities of everyday life and the work environment.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Demonstrating an understanding of life skills as a critical need for a healthy and productive life.
- Demonstrating the importance of communication skills for the health care worker.
- Explaining how life skills effectively influence good decision making.
- Discussing anger management and conflict resolution in personal interactions.
- Discussing the application of social skills in the workplace.
- Applying responsibility and a positive attitude in personal and work contexts.
|SAQA US ID
||UNIT STANDARD TITLE
||Apply life skills to everyday life
|SGB Ancillary Health Care
|PRIMARY OR DELEGATED QUALITY ASSURANCE FUNCTIONARY
|Field 09 – Health Sciences and Social Services
||UNIT STANDARD TYPE
||PRE-2009 NQF LEVEL
||NQF Level 02
||REGISTRATION START DATE
||REGISTRATION END DATE
||SAQA DECISION NUMBER
|LAST DATE FOR ENROLMENT
||LAST DATE FOR ACHIEVEMENT
Enroll your 100% free course with a certificate of completion at IHESA
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the new course in your inbox!